3 Pack – Ultra Lightweight KN90 Face Masks | Adult | Unisex | One Size Fits All
3 Pack – Ultra Lightweight Face Masks
Adult | Unisex | One Size Fits All
- Australian owned & operated small business in Victoria.
- 100% Cotton lightweight material face mask (non-surgical).
- One size fits all with adjustable elastic and nose wire.
- Durable three layer protection with an inbuilt high quality PTFE (Teflon) KN90 filter layer in accordance with the World Health Organization guidelines.
- The filter layer does not need replacing and protects against air particles of PM 2.5 concentration, which is the highest standard and can be used to protect from germs and viruses such as Covid-19. In addition, the filter layer is versatile and can also protect from harmful smoke inhalation as seen in the recent Australian Bushfires and Western U.S. Wildfires.
- Authentic Australian Indigenous artwork by M.J. Badagarang (Mikaela Cameron).
- Reusable, comfortable, lightweight and breathable face mask that is perfect for all weather conditions.
- Hand wash lightly in soapy warm water for 1 – 2 minutes to disinfect the product after use, rinse in cold water and air dry for best results. Please do not iron or dry clean this product as it can damage the filter layer in the face mask.
75 in stock
Wholesale With Us
Would you like to be a stockist & partner with us? Kangaroo Jack strives to build great relationships with our retailers and business partners, with a core focus of supporting and giving back to our local community. If you own a business or retail store and are interested in stocking our Kangaroo Jack products, then we would love to hear from you. Please contact us here.
Supporting Our Australian Indigenous Community
Kangaroo Jack donates 10% of all our online face mask sales to our local Indigenous Community based at the Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre in Victoria, Australia. The Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre is a not-for-profit organisation that facilitates Indigenous educational programs for Australian school students and disadvantaged Indigenous youth. We thank you for choosing Kangaroo Jack and supporting us in our cause during this challenging time for all.
Indigenous Australian Artwork
Title: Kangaroo Badagarang Jack
The 'Kangaroo Badagarang Jack’ artwork was created by Australian Indigenous artist M.J. Badagarang from the ‘Dharug Nation’ in Sydney, Australia.
“The traditional name for a kangaroo in Dharug Country is ‘Badagarang’, this is my totem animal that I must always protect and cherish. The kangaroo is a strong, native Australian animal and is considered to be very family orientated. The blue, navy and white lines featured in the artwork represent the rivers in Australia. Rivers are important to us as traditional people as it provides life to ‘Country’. In my culture the term ‘Country’ refers to people, animals, place and land. The aqua blue dots that form small circles represent communities, signifying the 250 Aboriginal Countries that make up Australia. The white dots connect us all, as one people. No matter where you come from, I acknowledge you and thank you for visiting the stories my old people left us. Let’s walk together.” M.J. Badagarang (Mikaela J. Cameron).
Shipping: Australia & International
Australia - Standard & Express Post Parcel Delivery
Kangaroo Jack uses Australia Post Standard & Express Post Parcel Delivery for all online orders shipped in Australia, including tracking and insurance for lost or any damages by Australia Post.
International - Standard & Express Post Parcel Delivery
Kangaroo Jack uses Australia Post Standard & Express Post Parcel Delivery for all online orders shipped internationally, ensuring the fastest delivery of your online purchase and peace of mind as your order is tracked and insured for lost or any damages by Australia Post.
Please note that due to the Covid-19 Global Pandemic and high demand, estimated delivery times for both domestic and international orders may be delayed by Australia Post, however we are always working at maximum capacity to ensure that your order is delivered in the shortest time frame.
Refund & Exchange Policy
Please note that due to the Covid-19 Global Pandemic, we currently do not accept refunds or exchanges on face mask purchases for the heath and safety of our customers.
If you have a defective or damaged purchased product due to an Australia Post delivery, please contact us.