Ultra Lightweight KN90 Face Mask | Adult | Unisex | One Size Fits Most
- Australian owned & operated small business in Victoria.
- 100% Cotton lightweight material face mask (non-surgical).
- One size fits most with adjustable elastic and nose wire.
- Durable three layer protection with an inbuilt high quality PTFE KN90 filter layer.
- The filter layer does not need replacing and helps to protect against air particles of PM 2.5 concentration, including harmful smoke inhalation from wildfires, germs and viruses.
- Authentic Indigenous Australian artwork by M.J. Badagarang (Mikaela Cameron).
- Reusable, comfortable, lightweight and breathable face mask that is perfect for all weather conditions.
- Hand wash lightly in soapy warm water for 1 – 2 minutes to disinfect the product after use, rinse in cold water and air dry for best results. Please do not iron or dry clean this product as it can damage the filter layer in the face mask.
3 in stock
Wholesale With Us
Would you like to be a stockist and partner with us? Kangaroo Jack strives to build great relationships with our retailers and business partners, with a core focus of supporting and giving back to our local community. If you own a business or retail store and are interested in stocking our Kangaroo Jack products, then we would love to hear from you. Please contact us here.
Supporting Our Indigenous Australian Community
Kangaroo Jack donates 10% of all our online face mask sales to our local Indigenous Community based at the Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre in Victoria, Australia. The Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre is a not-for-profit organisation that facilitates Indigenous educational programs for Australian school students and disadvantaged Indigenous youth. We thank you for choosing Kangaroo Jack and supporting us in our cause during this challenging time for all.
Indigenous Australian Artwork
Title: Kangaroo Badagarang Jack
The 'Kangaroo Badagarang Jack’ artwork was created by Indigenous Australian artist M.J. Badagarang from the ‘Dharug Nation’ in Sydney, Australia.
“The traditional name for a kangaroo in Dharug Country is ‘Badagarang’, this is my totem animal that I must always protect and cherish. The kangaroo is a strong, native Australian animal and is considered to be very family orientated. The blue, navy and white lines featured in the artwork represent the rivers in Australia. Rivers are important to us as traditional people as it provides life to ‘Country’. In my culture the term ‘Country’ refers to people, animals, place and land. The aqua blue dots that form small circles represent communities, signifying the 250 Aboriginal Countries that make up Australia. The white dots connect us all, as one people. No matter where you come from, I acknowledge you and thank you for visiting the stories my old people left us. Let’s walk together.” M.J. Badagarang (Mikaela J. Cameron).
Shipping: Australia & International
Please note that due to the Covid-19 Global Pandemic and high demand, estimated delivery times for both domestic and international orders may be delayed by Australia Post, however we are always working at maximum capacity to ensure that your order is delivered in the shortest time frame.
Australia - Standard & Express Post Parcel Delivery
Kangaroo Jack uses Australia Post Standard & Express Post Parcel Delivery for online orders shipped in Australia, including tracking and insurance for lost parcels or any damages by Australia Post.
International - Standard Parcel Delivery
Kangaroo Jack uses Australia Post Standard Parcel Delivery for online orders shipped internationally, including tracking and insurance for lost parcels or any damages by Australia Post.
Please note that international shipping and currency is based on the daily international exchange rate and is automatically calculated at check out. Prices convert to the currency of the shipping location that you are sending to.
Refund & Exchange Policy
Please note that due to the Covid-19 Global Pandemic, we currently do not accept refunds or exchanges on face mask purchases for the heath and safety of our customers.
If you have a defective or damaged purchased product due to an Australia Post delivery, please contact us.